the prime of life

Living your dream sometimes means having to wake up.

Monday, April 09, 2007

small update

Just a continuance to the BofA story:

I'm lucky enough to have one of the group fitness instructors at my gym also be a branch manager for Bank of America. I told her what happened, and she said, simply:

"I'll take care of it."

That's all I've wanted. A little understanding and flexibility. I've been a good, solid client for them; I've recommended several new customers their way. I deserve that much. I'm saved the hassle of changing banks and I'm more than happy to direct business her way as a result.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay, have you thought about using a credit union? I find that they tend to be smaller and more personal than your average corporate conglomerate...and because they're customer-owned, they are a little more obligated to be more service-oriented...

And, BTW, I DO visit both of your journals on a regular basis! (And I hope you'll be pleased about that, because between working and schooling - both full time - I value the free time I do have! I value you and I want to keep updated on what's going on with you!)

Love, Beth

4/12/2007 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home