the prime of life

Living your dream sometimes means having to wake up.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

silence of the lamb

There's really nothing to say right now. Everything is on pause. I'm keeping a very low profile.

Its not a bad thing, just makes for a boring blog. I have a friend, Duncan, who writes about how he keeps kicking the power cord out of his computer, and his solution was to move his chair. Somehow, its fascinating, but in my own life, that kind of stuff is just way, way, way too trivial to merit writing about.

I'm not moving to my new location right away because there are some other, more pressing staff changes there that need to be made first. No word from the theatre company yet; I'm not expecting one either. CEO of my company did write me though responding to my thoughts of AIDS Life Cycle.

"Impressive story of dedication! Keep it up!"

Somehow, I think he missed the point.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sayre said...

What a jerk. Is this the guy that started it all? Sounds like there might not be corporate follow up?

Still - a worthy goal and a worthy cause. I hope they will support you! Let me know when/if you need the money and I will send you a check (I'll match Mom and Dad!).

3/08/2007 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home