the prime of life

Living your dream sometimes means having to wake up.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

not bad

So even if I'm not called for the artistic director position (have I written it off already? the deadline hasn't even passed!) I think I'll be fine. I looked at gym I'll be working at in two weeks on Thursday, and I really like it. It'll be nice to get a fresh start around people who don't know me or my style.

The gym itself is huge, with an indoor track, swimming pool, racquetball courts, and lots of nice equipment. And it's 6 miles closer to my house than where I currently work! If I'm not biking that then I really have fallen off the dedication, and hard.

Trying to find motivation to do something today. Roommate's wandered off to Macon, I've got the place to myself for the day. Could stand to do some cleaning, but I gotta get off my duff first.

Had a random dream last night that I was going down to Tallahassee to surprise my sister for her birthday. I was going to take her out to breakfast, but she didn't want to go. It ended up with me dragging her out to the car screaming "WE ARE GOING TO CRACKER BARREL AND YOU WILL EAT BISCUITS!!!!!"

Then I woke up.

No idea what that's all about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sayre said...

OMG - Grandma's been reincarnated! ...into...YOU?

Z-boy LOVES Cracker Barrel.

The new gym sounds like a nice place - maybe it won't be so bad if the other doesn't work out.

2/25/2007 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon, Mary... you give up too easily!

I am sure you will at least get a courtesy call. If you can parlay that into a face-to-face meeting, I think you'll be in business. Now is not the time to be underestimating your talent. Patience, young jedi. Think back to what you have accomplished in just two short years, take a few minutes to be extremely impressed with yourself, then start writing more ideas down for the theater. You deserve this shot as much as anyone!! Don't think otherwise!!

John

3/04/2007 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home