the prime of life

Living your dream sometimes means having to wake up.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

health update

My immune system must have recovered from all that horrid stuff I had going on two months ago. My roommate was diagnosed with the flu last week, and I've managed to come away from it with little more than a scratchy throat and a bronchial cough. The scratchy throat is gone, the cough typically sticks around a week or two. It *wasn't* debilitating, and I *DIDN'T* catch his flu. I'm amazed.

On the flip side, though, my pants are kinda tight these days. This weather hasn't been conducive to anything productive fitness-wise. We're probably in for one more hard cold snap, but after that -- back on a regimen. I should be at the new location by then, which is about 4 miles closer to my home, and biking to work won't be quite so daunting.

A job description was released yesterday for the artistic director job. After looking it over I'm less optimistic about my chances of being called for an interview, but I'm submitted and that's that. I think I'll just forget about it, and if I'm called it's that much more a pleasant surprise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOrry about the tight pants. At least that's something you can do something about.

As to the other, hope for the best. Perhaps those creative types will think outside the box for once!

2/22/2007 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home