the prime of life

Living your dream sometimes means having to wake up.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

broken

For those who didn't know, I've been in the hospital since Friday night. I was in a bike accident and broke both bones in my left forearm. It required surgery, and now I have metal plates in my arm! I've also chipped my front teeth and need to get them capped. BUT.. I'm still in one piece! I was discharged from the hospital this afternoon and will return to work hopefully next week.

Short entries for a while, as i only have use of one hand right now.....

4 Comments:

Blogger TeKay said...

STAY OFF THAT FUCKING BIKE! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO HAVE YOU GET SQUISHED AGAIN.

:)
no, seriously...i hope you are okay and heal safely and quickly.

4/17/2007 4:00 PM  
Blogger Solitarius said...

Look on the bright side... Like me, your left arm will be beautifully scarred and you'll have a hell of a story.

Like Ben Affleck, j.Ro and the Drooling Old Fool, you'll have fake choppers. May I suggest fangs? Like the transexuals say, "Would you rather have custom made, or off the rack?"

Plus, you have a week of Springer, Maury, and the Soup.

4/18/2007 5:17 PM  
Blogger Sayre said...

I must say, talking to you on the phone after 16 hours of morphine was quite a trip - with "I Love the 80s" in the background.... I hope you heal well and stay healthy now! Perhaps a headlamp?

4/18/2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger Stepping Over the Junk said...

ah ha. a bicycle. not a motorcycle. You've had a few accidents...that mercedes!!!

5/08/2007 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home