the prime of life

Living your dream sometimes means having to wake up.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

i'm back

I spent another week in the hospital. I'm getting to know this routine all too well.

Pneumonia, which resulted in a blood clot on my left lung. I'm feeling much better, but not at 100% yet. I'm just happy to be off the IV at this point. I've got a lot of stuff to pay attention to over the next couple of months, and a lot of things have to change thanks to this little visit. It's a good thing I'd already quit smoking!

Thanks for the well wishes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike B. said...

Man. You're building up enough karma to save the souls of most of the Bush administration.

Get better soon!

12/06/2007 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Little Bro!

Andy

12/06/2007 5:56 PM  
Blogger Sayre said...

I'm glad you've already given up smoking. That can do so much damage and you don't even realize how much until it's too late (hello, me?)

Mom says you might come home this weekend (in lieu of Christmas?). You MUST come see what I've been doing at the house!

Glad you're out!

12/06/2007 7:39 PM  
Blogger TeKay said...

oh lord.
you are wonderful. i found the photo of you from your north carolina visit. ah the memories.

12/06/2007 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home