the prime of life

Living your dream sometimes means having to wake up.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

ch-ch-ch-changes

Just a thing or two before I go off to work:

1) Thanks for birthday wishes :)

2) I FINALLY got my learner's permit on Friday. Now I just have to get in a car and figure out how it works.

3) Some major shifts in my life and what's going on, which is going to reflect on here soon. This log doesn't really hold up a mirror to what's going on in my life anymore. In order for this to be an effective outpost (wrong word, I just can't think right now) for myself, I need to re-vamp. I have some conversations to have, and then you'll see the difference.

4) Ack, I'm late!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sayre said...

I hope I got your email right... and I discover that I don't have your actual cell phone number - the one I've got written down is an old one.

John called - said you had a marvelous time at a Brazilian steakhouse? Never heard of one but it sounds like a serious meat-fest.

When are you coming for Christmas? Mom's trying to set up dinner plans and such as well as who's going to sleep where...

12/16/2007 6:53 PM  
Blogger Sayre said...

Well, that means you didn't get my birthday greeting!!!! Argh. I'm gonna have to see if I can resend it because it was cute...

Congrats on the learner's permit! Took ya long enough! Who's gonna teach you to drive?

BTW - SayreSmiles@yahoo.com

12/16/2007 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home