the prime of life

Living your dream sometimes means having to wake up.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

correction

OK.

I got the full breakdown of my dental services and compared it to items covered in my plan. Some corrections have been made, though I still owe more than originally quoted... not much more. The $1,400 bill can now be argued down to $576 if I'm reading this correctly. The final payment of $311 was supposed to happen next Friday, so hopefully I can negotiate and navigate this effectively -- 2 payments of $288 instead? Let's hope.

There's still that nebulous 'lab fee' stuck in there. I won't argue it, but you've gotta wonder.

I feel relieved.

--

On other fronts, training is going well. In two weeks, I've actually gained a pound, but my body fat percentage went down... so I've lost fat, but I've built more muscle to balance the difference.

I'm quite alright with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sayre said...

Well, a little more than a third of that whole cost - I guess that's better. But still, who set up your payment schedule in the first place? Bozo?

Congrats on your muscle gain! Perhaps we just gain muscle easily - I'm not losing much weight, but my pants are almost falling off. Things are toning up but not leaving.... Which would be great if I already weighed 130, which I don't. More cardio!!!!

10/11/2007 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home