the prime of life

Living your dream sometimes means having to wake up.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

And so things level out again. Work has been quite stressful over the past two weeks but it's beginning to glide again.

I'm still on my workout regimen, and oddly enough, I still haven't lost any weight, but the body fat percentage keeps dropping. I'm now two percentage points lower than I was. Only six more to go!

And, finally, I have a glorious three day weekend this week! I've been needing a break, and tomorrow, I get it. I've got a couple of projects to work on -- helping brothers with a new computer and designing some outreach cards for the guy who cuts my hair. I haven't gotten to be good and geeky in a while, it'll be nice to jump into that again.

Three posts until my centennipost! What a year it's been.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sayre said...

I've lost volume but not much weight. Sometimes it goes like that for a bit and then all of a sudden, whooompf - it's like it all falls off at once.

10/19/2007 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home