the prime of life

Living your dream sometimes means having to wake up.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

not again!

Scarcely a week after recovering from strep throat, I woke up yesterday to phlegmmy goodness, sore throat and no voice.

Its not a re-infection of strep as best I can tell, but instead, a whole new sick. I'm on the Tylenol Multi-Symptom, which seems to be helping. I'm also trying to take advantage of my sexy voice while I can. I think I'll record a new voice mail message today.

My vacation starts in six days, I pray I'm not still hurking up boogers at that point.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yarg!!! Vacations while sick are not fun! I hope you're feeling better soon! And enjoy your trek north. Bring some snow back with you!!!!

Love, Sayre

12/06/2006 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you feeling? Will you make your trip? Have fun! And...
Happy Birthday!!!!

12/10/2006 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home