the prime of life

Living your dream sometimes means having to wake up.

Monday, September 10, 2007

zzzz.

So impossibly tired. Worked out after work last night, which took a lot out of me. Got home, roommate wanted to go grocery shopping. So we did, came home, put stuff away. I had a pretty tough headache by then -- it was probably about 2:30 am. I popped a couple of Tylenol PM and crawled into bed.

My phone rang about an hour later.

And here I am now, having taken this morning shift instead of sleeping and still fighting against the sedative. There's about three of everything right now because my eyes can not focus.

Hope some relief gets here soon......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee whiz--you don't have keyless entry for your early customers? At our gym, the staff doesn't arrive until 7:00am, but regular early risers can get into the gym and work out as early as 5:00am. I have a keyless antry card, but have only used it once. Just too dang early, even for me. One nice aspect, though, is the silence--no blaring "workout music".
Love, Mom

9/10/2007 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home